Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay roll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Please Ans

1) if the pay roll run is on every 2nd of the month, if the employee leaves the job in mid of the month (example 20th) the final settelment has to be one on same day, how to configure this..?

2)How do i make payments for future dates?

3)Is it possible to assign multiple cost centers to a person , if so

how? What are the possible problems arise in system if a person is changed from one company code to another ?

Regards,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arti Lohar Thanks for ur prompt Replay..

I just want to know is that can we run the regular Payroll in the mid of the month due to any reason..? as the regular pay roll is run only according to date set for the purpose..! if at all if we want to run off cycle for final settlement as for my knowledge we cant run basic Pay in Off cycle work bench...! so dnt u mind clearing my doubt abut this.. I'm bit confused..!

and please let me knw the INDIAN payroll process, please give me detailed point 2 point ans

what are the details we have to take care while uploading the data via LSMW in during mid-year Go live in the production server...?

Please Guys Replay...:-)

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) if the pay roll run is on every 2nd of the month, if the employee leaves the job in mid of the month (example 20th) the final settelment has to be one on same day, how to configure this..?

In this case you will do Regular payroll on demand for the date upto which he worked and make sure he will enter time upto that date. You can always specify date for the check in off cycle workbench.

The payments with future dates is possible in Off cycle workbench. You can give check date as you desired.

The budgeting of the for the cost center is done from IT0001 of the EE and you can define Master cost center on PO13 to Position.

I hope this helps.

Arti