Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode for each operation of production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We want to use barcode for each operation of the manufacturing order so that by scanning it, it will display the data related with order automatically on screen. pls guide how to implement the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to Print the Barcode you must be using Script or Smartform, so first for ex. in Script you have to create the Character formta for the Barcode and specify the Name of the Barcode you want to use then in the code you can display the field which you want to display in Barcode format.

for Ex.:

&LTAP-VLENR&,,<BR>&LTAP-VLENR&</>

where BR is the Character Format created in script for barcode printing and VLENR is thr field which we want to print as barcode.

4 REPLIES 4

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

u can create barcodes using SE73 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, how to link that barcode to particular production order related data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to Print the Barcode you must be using Script or Smartform, so first for ex. in Script you have to create the Character formta for the Barcode and specify the Name of the Barcode you want to use then in the code you can display the field which you want to display in Barcode format.

for Ex.:

&LTAP-VLENR&,,<BR>&LTAP-VLENR&</>

where BR is the Character Format created in script for barcode printing and VLENR is thr field which we want to print as barcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a problem, although I have in SE73 and SAPD ZBARCODE ZNEU01 (For SAPSCRIPT) for Tune ZLEXMARK printer maintained or newly created, which Bodcode funktionirt well as ishc today in the production system have transported, some written in other Smart Forms not working correctly, is there a connection?

if so, how can I fix the problem free

thank you