cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of combine shipments using vt01n and assigning of shipment type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

I was trying to create a combine delivery using VT01n .. as i have three deliveries two of them for a same customer and one for a different customer under the same route (so that the deliveries can be done to both customers as they r on the same way).. i would like to create a single shipment order for both of these..so that all my materials are on the same truck..

for this i created my "transportation planning point".. i created my shipment type but where do we have to assign the shipment type ?

please help me with this

thankyou very much

bj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BJ,

Try to use collective shipment (if by sea) or collective shipment by road (if other).

DONT PRESS ENTER.

After you enter your selection, press F7 - the system should take you to the delivery assignemnt screen.

All the deliveries that are not yet assigned to the shipment should show at the bottom portion of the screen.

Highlight the ones you want and click on the button with the light blue arrow showing up.

If no deliveries are showing, press ctrl+F5 to select manually.

Let me know if you get errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankyou very much kookie .. ill work it out and et you know

thankyou

bj

Former Member
0 Kudos

BJ,

Just keep in mind that the route in the deliveries and in the shipment has to be the same;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Not sure what the issue is but you have to follow majority the IMG tasks in Logistics Execution -> Transportation, specifically check Tx 0VTR to see if your deliveries/items are relevant for transportation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

i have my delivery doc as "lf" and in ovtr it is flagged as relavant for transportation.. the issue is ive been vto1n ..and trying to create "shipment" for the deliveries that are created .. ive choosen my transporation planning point and defined my shipping type but i did not know how to assign my shipping type and to what.. so im not getting the delivery list which are ready for shipment displayed in "VT01n" ..

thankyou

bj