cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

folllow up for opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating a follow up for an opportunity a few field values are required to be copied from parent opportunity to the follow up document(other than the already copied ones).The changes are to be done at header level , i.e transaction to transaction.

How to achieve this objective. Any ideas will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can implement badi CRM_COPY_BADI to fill those fields while making follow-up

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can copy an existing transaction and use this as the basis for a new transaction. You can choose whether you want to connect both transactions using the document flow (Creating a Follow-Up Transaction)

For creating follow-up transactions, you must have made settings in Customizing for Customer Relationship Management under Transactions ® Basic Settings ® Copying Control for Business Transactions.

Before you copy data from one transaction to another, the system checks the following prerequisites:

u2022 The source transaction or item exists in the database.

u2022 The settings in Customizing allow this combination of source and target transaction (for example, source transaction type Quotation, target transaction type Sales Order).

u2022 The source transaction does not contain errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur replies

So what are the steps that i have to follow to achieve this.how to begin with.

I actually have to create a copy routine for customised fields (eewb fields).

a sequential overview will help a lot

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the filter type for implementing CRM_COPY_BADI.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

can be name of copying procedure that you also have to point in SPRO in defining copying between transactions.

eg: 9OPP.

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

will the main purpose be solved by using CRM_DOC_FLOW badi??

as this is called whenever we create a follow up document.

thanks.

Answers (0)