Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

can u tell me the T-code to close fisical year from 2006 and 2007 Period

hi experts

while doing my Asset PO GR i got this error messge

can u tell me the T-code



Former Member
Former Member replied

> " A fiscal year change has not yet been performed in Asset Accounting for company code **** "

Go to AJRW and Enter Company Code and new Fiscal Year and Execute Once.

Please Contact FI Persons Before Doing this.



0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question