cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f.62 customer request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My doubt is I have created fb12 customer request and if I check in f.64 what request is created here comming there but I want all the request for customers we have 3,000 customers and we have selected tr.cd.f.64 field open item account all the 3,000 customers

but I want to get print out of all the 3,000 customers at once is any tr.code is there if so please advice me.

Thanks & Regards,

satishkumar.m

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls use t.code f.27

Thanks & Regards

phaneendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI phani,

thanks for prompt reply as per your sugestion gone through that tr.code ie., f.27

Correspondence type SAP10 is not permitted since no date required

Message no. FB461

Diagnosis

You entered correspondence type SAP10 which, according to default settings, requires no date specification.

System Response

Abnormal termination of processing, since in the context of the report you want to currently start, only correspondence types which require a date specification are allowed.

Procedure

Please check your entry. If necessary, first change the default settings for the entered correspondence type by means of customizing. However, make sure that no inconsistent entries exist in the trigger table. If necessary, you must first process the entries or set them to completed so that these can be deleted.

pls tell to how to overcome this issue.

awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

satishkumar.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

why dont u use correspondece sap06

Thanks & Regards

phaneendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

Thanks for replying this mail as per your suggestion i have selected sap06 but i am getting error message

No data was selected

Message no. FB465

Diagnosis

You started the report for creating periodic account statements.

System Response

No data was selected.

Procedure

Please check your entries. If necessary, first maintain the master records of customers for which periodic account statements should be created.

pls tell me what i have to do to resolve this error.

thanks & regards,

satishkumar.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

My doubt is in tr.code fb12 we can create for single customer is any option is their I want to create requests for 3,000 customers

ie., is any tr.code is there if so pls advice me.

Thaks & Regards,

satishkumar..m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I Got answer for that.

Thanks & Regards,

satishkumar.m

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

I have same issue. How did you solve. could you please let me know. Thanks!!