Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ECM issues

Hi all ECM gurus,

(with kind attn: Suresh Datti, Paul Davidson, Kevin Ngyuen)

We have the following ECM requirements. I'd appreciate if you can lend your expertise.

Environment: ECC 6

EP

1. Client wants target bonus to be based on pay scale group, for eg 3%. So in portal, the system should automatically pick up 3% and calculate the bonus amount. How to go about this?

2. For exempt EEs, they want part (70%) of the target bonus to be calculated based on company performance and the other part (30%) based on manager's discretion (ratings based, top-down hierarchy). Adding the two will give the total bonus. How to go about this one too?

Any help whatsoever would be appreciated.

Cheers,

D_F

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question