Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring EarlyWatchAlert for all the systems in the landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus ,

In SDCCN can i configure EARLYWATCHALERT session with targethost as SDCC_OSS

?

now this has been only for production system . can this be done to all the systems in the landscape ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susin,

As per me i could say the EWAlert only be configured for your production system rather

than the other systems(Dev/QA) existing in your ladscape.

If you are thinking to schedule this Alert for other products(BI/EP/XI) or for other SIDs,

then yes...please go ahead.

Why i am saying we can only schedule the EWAlert for production system, coz the

the EarlyWatch report uses the SDCC_OSS RFC, which is a copy of the SAPOSS connection. And the target destination refers to SAP's system where one copy of your

weekly shceduled EWAlert report goes to SAP end as well.

Please inform me incase any other queries...

Thank you,

Tilak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to configure it to run in my solution manager system .

because now days our Quality system shows very high response time .

So i thought if i could Early Watch report for that , it would be helpfull for us to tune the system .

but in my SDCCN of quality in the target host i didnt get my solution manager system . so i just want to know can i give SDCC_OSS itself ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susin,

if you want to run EWA (data processed in customer solution manager) in your solution manager system for your quality system, then you have to make sure that

a) the quality system is part of a solution landscape in the solution manager system (this should mean that EWA get created automatically for the quality system)

b)that an RFC destination from the quality system to the solution manager system has been entered in quality system->SDCCN->GoTo->settings->task-specific->RFC destinations->settings (this is the destination SDCCN uses to fetch EWA sessions from the solution manager and to send EWA for analysis back to the solution manager.)

I hope that helps.

best regards,

-David.

Answers (0)