cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we create multiple B2B project under same track?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Guru:

In our situation, we need not only create one B2B application for extension, but maybe two B2B applications, so here is the question:

can we do it under the same track?

-

And also we try to create a new track with the exactly same details as a created one, but we got inport fail, do not identify the root cause.

-

Much appreciate if you can contribute!

Cheers,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the confused reply.

Once you have created the web/b2b project you need not create project once again.

You can create different aplications with different names in CUSTCRMPRJ. but the change would remain same as the both applications will use web/b2b for building.

For your scenario of having different applications with different changes can only be done by different tracks.

i.e. you have to maintain different tracks for different applications.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, guru, I did not make myself clear. What I need is not another EAR project, it is a web module project(JSP, CSS, XML). and this project created from DC (shrweb --> crm/isa/web/b2b), and once I create one project for this DC, I cannot see "create project" option when I right click this DC.

so the relationship between project to DC is like one to one?

Coz in our case, customer have different B2B scenarios which need different modifications, and we wonder we should use the same track or by creating different track.

Cheers,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can create as many B2B applications under one track.

Only the application context root has to be different.

Just follow the below link

[How to create custom Application in E-commerce 5.0|http://sateeshchandrach.googlepages.com/How_To_Create_Custom_App_ECO5200.pdf]

Also follow this note for maintaining different XCM settings for different B2B applications

SAP Note 1017761

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra