cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find difference between planned order and back flush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

In REM,as it known, after completely back flush, the planned order will disappear . Planned orders due to planning department,back flush due to ware house guys. Planning ppl said that the production version was different with that of back flush,so they thought it's ware house guys' fault. But warehouse guys denied. there's no record for planned order no to track. Some one can give me your suggestion,thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wang,

I dont think its possible to trace the planned order's number's used for backflushing.

In MFBF screen you can use the Document Header Text to fill the Planned order number .

Even in T Code MF12,after executing the report,after modifying the layout by selecting the Planned order

backflush only a X indicator gets displayed.

Please check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the planned order number you will get in KKF6N enter your mateial and plant and click on Header Tab.

Please note

In REM profile customizing deselect the check box "GI backflush at GR posting" ...With this only GR and GI could be seperated and you can use MF70 transaction for sepearte backflush after confirmation (GR) from MFBF.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i meant is planned order no ,PLAF-PLNUM. The item of PLAF will be desappeared after the planned order qty PLAF-GSMNG reduced to 0 accoring to back flush.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right,

These fields in PLAF(Planned order) Table

PLNUM - Planned order number

GSMNG - Total planned order quantity

You will get the initial Planned Order No. and Quantity here.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the material document MB51 transaction.

Enter some selection parameter and execute u will get the material document.

For particular material document go to detail information, there u will detailed information.

Regards

Vijay