Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move Employ address details to MS Exchange 2003 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We create/update address and e-mails of all employs in SAP HR, whatever we change or create in SAP that has to reflect in address book of MS Exchange server. Please can anyone tell me how to do thus one. From SAP side I can download data to text file whenever new employ created or when ever data related to employ (designation or location or phone no or surname) has been changed and put it in application server. From application server to MS Exchange server 2003 how to move this data.

Your help will highly appreciate,

Thanks in advanceu2026

Regards,

Meeravali.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the standard ABAP program "RIACCESS".

Before using the program "RIACCESS", you need to install the PS utilities, which are part of SAPGUI install CD.

It is available in the "\SAPGUI\PS directory".

Then do the followings :

1. Select transaction code SALE -> Systems in network-> Define RFC Destination.

2. You will need two RFC destinations (TCP/IP connections for the front-end workstation).

Setup the two RFC destinations PS_ACCESS_1 and PS_ACCESS_2 and you'll have to get them to point to

wdpsastr.exe and wdpsatab.exe respectively.

3. Then execute RIACCESS and choose PS_ACCESS_1 to generate access tables.

The system must also be able to access the RFC-DLL files (librfc2.dll, librfc3.dll, librfc4.dll, librfc5.dll, librfc6.dll, vrfc.dll).

Please note that Access only supports tables with up to 255 fields.

0 Kudos

Dear Hariharn,

Thanks for your reply, but i didn't found '\SAPGUI\PS directory' in SAP GUI instal CD and ' Select transaction code SALE -> Systems in network-> Define RFC Dest ' also not found.

Please can you explain me with few more details

how to update and create E-mail acount in MS Exchange server 2003.

Regards,

meeravali.