cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Query Designer, I have put the Characteristic Plant, Cost Centre, Person in the Row. In the Column, I entered Characteristic Period, then KF Amout under it.

When I run the report, on the Row, I always have Result being displayed after each Characteristic then follow-by Overall Result.

On the Column, I also have Overall Result.

On the Row, is there a way to u201Chideu201D the Result after each Characteristic? As well as Overall Result?

On the Column, Is there a way to u201Chideu201D the Overall Reult?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Right click on each characterstics in Row and Column one by one -> Click on Properties -> For Field Display of Results(Suppress Result) -> Select Always.

Regards

Hemant Khemani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this really helpful.

Instead of doing it in Query Designer, does my user have the option to do it on the report outpu screen?

So thay can decide to switch On and Off if they want.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

No, I don't think you have that facility available.

Regards

Hemant Khemani

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that. You can access characteristics' properties while navigating in the query output and switch result rows on or off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good answer!!! Thanks.

Can you also please take a look at my other message with subject Query Output Format

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is simple. Select each characteristic (in rows and columns) and in its properties (display tab), hide the result rows (select 'always hide').