cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make this kind of resume details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/aldreanm/resume.png

The image above is part of a resume that I was suppose to accomplish.Problem is I had a hard time figuring it out on how can I make the <b>Crew Documents</b> and <b>Crew Training Certificates</b> looks like that, I mean, as you can see these two fields are suppose to be details since a certain crew can have just one document and yet many certificates and vice versa.

I tried using Grouping but seems that it won't work for me.By the way, I am using Crystal Reports version included in Visual Studio 2005, and my data comes from SQL 2005.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be a Crystal report design question.

I would suggest you to post a query in design section of the Forum as it is monitored by design experts and they will be able to give you proper direction effectively.

You will find it under the Business Objects - Crystal Design section.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amit

Don't Log your case with the Report Design team, they don't support the designer in .NET IDE.

Edited by: Don Williams on Sep 17, 2008 6:16 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to expand your details section and add all those fields to your report. That is as long as all your tables are included in the main report.

Another alternative is to add subreports for the section you are having issues with.

If this doesn't help you then we'll need you to give us specific examples of what you are having issues with. What is working and what is not working for you.

Please note, this question is actually a report design question and should be posted here