Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track scheduled transport's owner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prior to audit requirement,basis has been asked by auditor to provide all the selected transport lists and the name of the transporters for each selected transports.The problem is,most of the transports have been done using user TMSADM (Scheduled transport) and transporter cannot be tracked using SE16 and tplog because for sheduled transport,TMSADM will be captured as a transporter. Anybody here can advise me on how to track the real id of those who schedule the transport?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

The owner of the task/request will be available in table E070. the field is AS4USER.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Kudos

Thanks Srihari,

Actually the one that i'm searching for is not the owner of the task/request but who is perform to transport the request to Production.The problem we are facing now is we cannot track

the transporter of the scheduled transport because for scheduled transport request,user TMSADM will be captured as a transporter.My question is how to track the id of the person who schedule the transport?.

0 Kudos

Hi,

For each corresponding transport request, there will be the name / id who has scheduled the transport.

You can find it in the logs.

Go to stms_import and you will find the relevant details.

Regards,

Radeesh V

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

as crosspostings are not allowed, I lock this thread now.

Kindly read the rules of engagement for mor information.

b.rgds,

Bernhard