Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEBP and missing spool requests

marcela_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm executing FEBP t-code in background. When I get to SM37 t-code to see job's result, I can see at "Job Log" option that 2 spool requests were generated. But... when I press "Spool" option from SM37 t-code I only see the last one. In spite of this, when I get at the spool controller through SP01 t-code I can see both of them. Can you help me with this issue? Why from one place I get 1 request and from the other the 2 ones?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

MMP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcela_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

We reached that is a spool problem, is how the spool works. For details take a look at 519059 SAP's note.

Regards.

MMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you look at sm37 you will notice that FEBP triggers not one but multiple programs. To view all spools and not miss any, it is better to go to SP01 and see them based on the 'created by' user name.

When looking at the spools from sm37, you may see only those related to that particular program..the name of the spool contains the Program name. So to see all spools generated by the transaction run, it is better to view them from SP01

Thanks,

Uma

marcela_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Uma for your answer. But there is no way to see all the spool requests through SM37? You know... for the users are more comfortable to get them from the same t-code.

Any other idea?

Thanks again and regards,

MMP.