Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

M/08 is something similar as SD V/08.

May I know where in PO or anywhere can see which procedure being used? is MM has something like SD where VA01 sales tab has field for pricing procedure. From this procedure, I can know for this PO, what procedure is used so that I can see the top down sequence of condition type in M/08.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor

HI,

You want to see which pricing procedure you want to see/ picked in the PO?

If this is so then when you create a PO and in the item details you have a condition tab and when you click on this and inside this you have a analysis icon where you can see the condition types and on the left hand corner top you have the pricing procedure which is picked.

Pickingo of the pricing procedure depends on these 2 steps in the SPRO.

In SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Conditions - Define Price Determination Process-Define Schema Group

Here we define Schema group vendor and schema group purchase organisation, then we can assign Schema group vendor to purchase organisattion

In SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Conditions - Define Price Determination Process-Define Schema Determination

Here we assign the pricing procedure for a specific Schema group vendor and schema group purchase organisation combination.

And also we can assign Schema group vendor in the purchasing view in the vendor master so that it will pick the assigned pricing procedure assigned in the above step for a particular vendor.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Purchase Order Item Details Condition tab and Check Condition Records & Analysis Button Once.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such field like sales tab of VA01.

But you can click Analysis button to see the pricing procedure from PO item detail condition tab.

You can also use this to see the procedure in VA01.

Jason.