cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Journal entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

If some of the journal entry entered in ECC is related to BCS movement types, what is the corresponding fields for this in ECC Journal entry?

My ECC team member don't find a field called 'Movement type' in ECC journal entry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most often this is consolidation transaction type found in table T856 with field name TRTYP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Is the Transaction type is ECC terminology and mapped to 'Movement types' in BCS?

is that the reason that in ECC journal entry screen we find the field 'transaction type' and when the data comes to BCS it is called 'Movement type'.

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the Transaction type is ECC terminology and mapped to 'Movement types' in BCS

Yes, that is the reason that in ECC journal entry screen we find the field 'transaction type' and when the data comes to BCS it is called 'Movement type'.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I'm afraid, your questions is not entirely correct. I mean that different modules may write their entries to different tables. And there is no such table like ECC journal entries. Hence, there is no corresponding field.

But, many data go to BSEG table. You may check it there. Or look at the totals table.