cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here when ever i am triggering a bunch of IDOC's, i noticed that some are proceesing successfully .. some are going to status 30. when i went to bd87 and process IDOC 's there then they are processing successfully. please any body guide me in getting out from this state.

every time i cant go through the TCODE bd87. please have a look into this issue.

Thanks

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the outbound processing mode for the IDoc in the partner profile.

Outbound processing mode 2: The system sends the IDoc immediately

Outbound processing mode 4: The system collects IDocs that have been created and sends them in packets of a predefined size.

IDocs are not intended to be sent directly.

Status 30 in the IDoc can normally only occur if outbound mode is set to 4.

Refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/16adef543311d1891c0000e8322f96/content.htm

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way is to Schedule the Report Proram in Background for every 10min.

Use this Report to schedule---RSEOUT00

By this what ever the Idocs are Ready to be transfer(In process state) will take and process

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way to process your idocs would be to use background processing rather than foreground processing like you're currently doing.

The "Process Immediately" \ "Transfer Immediately option should not be used for high volume, noncritical transactions because you will encounter resource problems among other things.

Instead you need to ensure you are using background processing for your ALE communications.

Configure program RBDAPP01 to run very specifically for the high volume message types on your system.

Schedule regular runs of report RBDAPP01 - can be run for

IDoc Type and\or Partner etc..

You can configure this report to run every 10 minutes or as often as required. Then change the processing mode for the IDocs in question

For Inbound:

-> go to transaction WE20 -> Select Partner

Select Inbound Message Type and change the processing method from

"Trigger Immediately" to "Trigger by background program".

What will happen then is that these IDocs will be processed via

background runs of report RBDAPP01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this URL for complete IDoc Error Processing guidelines:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/52/16adef543311d1891c0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs on this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

status 30 refers to ALE service, you should either check your model view for this (filters etc) OR if a system performance issue was present the time this IDocs were caught in status 30. when there are performance bottlenecks in the system there are chances of idocs being stuck at status 30.

you can check with basis about performance issue or check it yourself using transaction ST06.

For automatic processing of status 30 idocs, you can schedule report RSEOUT00 to run in background with regular time intervals (e.g. every hour) (don't forget to configure the appropriate variant for your requirements and use that variant for your job only)

To reprocess any other unsuccessfull outbound IDocs (e.g. status 02, 04, 05, 25, 29, 26, 30, 32) run report RBDOUTPU (this will call the appropriate report to reprocess the status you have selected)

Hope this helps