Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problwm with output type and RSNAST00 program...down loading files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I was given the variant Rbus-01 for RSNAST00 program...

and asked me to debugg RSNAST00 program to find out

where the program is depositing/downloading the files ?

I cheked in debugging, the RSNAST00 program is calling one Z- driver program and form layout.

My functional consultant said to check that the files were not down loaded in the expected specified path after running the job using RSNAST00 program. I have checked in Zdriver program but no code related to down loading.

He says that the output type is "ZFEU" which is configurred in nace t-code to archieve ( in Storage Mode is set as archive only ) ....so that the RSNAST00 program, instead of going to printer, files should go to arhiving path. But no file is going for archiving path... that is the problem. I put break point in RSNAST00 program, which is of no use ....Where can I debugg & using output type "ZFUE", How to find out what is happening ? in Vf03 I have checked output type.

Does RSNAST00 program has the provision of downloading capability instead of printing ?

How to find out the where the files are getting down loading

OR

why files are not down loading in the specified path.

Thanks in ADVANCE.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having same requirement. Using RSNAST000 program currently we are printing samrtform.

Instead of printing data in smartform i need to write into excel.

Please let me know the logic to do this i need to write 6000 smartforms(Invoice documents) data into Excel.

Thanks

Bhuvana

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks

Bhuvana

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.