cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS configuration problem after DEV refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I completed a DB refresh for a development system, in 3 system landscape (DEV, QA, and PRD). All systems are u201Crealu201D ,i.e. not virtual. I am trying to setup the transport system and just cannot get the configuration correct. I am requesting some guidance as to what I may be do doing incorrectly.

Just to be clear: TMS was working properly prior to the refresh.

Per the post db refresh steps: the DEV system is recognized as the domain controller.

Problem 1

I cannot get the domain controller to recognize the QA and PRD systems. When I start STMS from QA or PRD, I am not prompted to add the systems to the domain. It as if QA and PRD are already included in the domain. Running OVERVIEW > SYSTEMS from either QA or PRD lists all 3 systems.

The only system (OVERVIEW > SYSTEMS ) the is listed on the domain controller is DEV.

Problem 2

The DEV domain is defined as a single system configuration. I cannot figure out how to define it as a 3 system configuration.

DOMAIN_DEV 0011 Single System Configuration

Configuration Status

DEV System DEV

Single Systems

DEV System DEV

Transport Layers

SAP

Target Groups

Transport Routes

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have you deleted the old STMS configuration in DEV using SE06,if not go for it and in Tcode STMS save it as domain controller.In other systems also you need to delete the old TMS and again add to the controller.In other way says Reconfigure your TMS.

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether RFC Connections are working to and from the systems.

Delete the existing STMS Configuration and do it right from the scratch.

Regards

Thilip Kumar