cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help in the Account Assignment..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am in SRM 5.5 and SP12.. I got a pop-up error message as ''DISPLAY NOT POSSIBLE ( INCONSISTENCY IN THE INPUT FIELD)When i click GL account Search help or Assigned to Search help. I even changed the WF_batch to Dialog user and activated the Badi 'BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY'. but the error is still coming. can you please help me out with this issue...

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Did you able to resolve this issue? If so, please explain to the community how you resolved.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please try this first. Goto transaction SE37 and execute the function module RHF4_RFC_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST with the below parameters:

Note: Set RFC target sys value as your R/3 RFC Destination

SEARCHHELP = SAKO
SHLPPARAM  = SAKNR

After filling these values press F8. If system gives popup, requesting for any values press enter.

If you get the search help and the values correctly here, then there is no problem with the RFC settings. (If this does not work, then it could be due to RFC authorization or incorrect RFC settings)

You just have to take a look if there are any custom developments on this front, which is causing this problem.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I specified in the RFC traget sys field and SEARCHHELP SAKO SHLPPARAM SAKNR but i got exception 'SYSTEM_FAILURE' and also there is no Badi has been implemented..

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem could be with your RFC destination.

1. Please try remote logon from SRM to ECC

2. Please makre sure that the RFC user in the RFC destination (backend or R/3) is a dialog user

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check codes of BADI for this you need to check this BADI developer. I hope this will rectify your problem as it seems that problem is with BADI.

regards,

Gaurav

PLEASE GIVE FULL POINTS FOR USEFUL REPLIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintan the RFC (Dialog) Setting in "Define Backend Systems"?

Check OSS Notes:

1140770 - FAQ: F4-Help Cost Assignment (and other related notes)

656633 Search help requires dialog users