cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution in GOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to set the default value in distribute fields for GOA ( purchase organization and plant). Is there a BADI to make this?

I was looking in the badi BBP_CTR_INIT_UP parameter MODIFY_DIST_DATA, but this parameter is avaible only to create a initial contracts from ERP. I need to set the default ( fixed value ) in purchase organization and plant for GOA`s.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Did you solve this doubt?

Rgs,

Pedro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, but this will be trigerred only during the distribution of GOA.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

I dont know if this Badi BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE is the solution for my problem. I set the Break point..but doest work.

In the BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE there is the parameter CONTRACT_INTERFACE_FILL with IT_DIST, but this is a import parameter, I need the change parameter in the verification contract moment.

I need a Badi to set in the GOA the fields purchase organization and plant as default ( fixed value ).

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

GUstavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 main badis for contract distribution/upload. The first 2 have been mentioned:

1. BBP_CTR_INIT_UP in SRM for the initial upload from ECC to SRM

2. BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE in SRM for the distribution of contract data from SRM to ECC

3. BBP_CTR in ECC, here you can modify the idoc data before it's processed

But probably your requirement is before you transfer the GOA to the backend system, in that case you could use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi with filter on BUS2000113 (contract). In here you can change the data you need (and if you can't, scour SAP OSS for notes...).