Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

periodic reposting cycle

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Frnds

I have created on Cycle for periodic reposting and when i try to execute it, it gives me a error message that segment contains not receivers and the message type is GA733

I have created a cycle at Spro>controlling>cost center accounting>period end closing>periodic reposting>define p;eriodic reposting.

Transaction KSW1

and wheni try to run it from SAP easy access with trnasaction KSW5, it gives me above error.

please help to resolve above problem

THanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode KSW1/KSW5 the senders/receivers tab for your segment and check whether valdi assignments were made in receivers area.

Cheers

Srinivas

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked my sender/ receiver tab, i have one cost center as receiver there and i did Ctr+F12 for error check and did not get any error even

but still not sure why it is saying me that i dont have any receiver there.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KSW1, go to the last tab of receiver weighing factor. Enter over there as 100% with receiver cost center.

Vijayanand Sankaran

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

i checked there and it is 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you are creating any new segment or cycle.There is an option to check to find that any errors or not.Press on CTRL+F12(Formal check).System automatically returns which segment wrongly created.So check the segment and click on valid reviceres.

Regards

Maruthi.