Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for Asset material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

while trying to do GR for my Asset material PO,

i got the following error message

" A fiscal year change has not yet been performed in Asset Accounting for company code **** "

i created PO with the following information

1)Account Assignment with " A "

2)I entered that asset code in Account Assignment tab

thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode AJRW and enter your company code and fiscla year and execute.

Run in back ground after entering the data

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanks for your reply

and just i followed ur steps but i got this error message

"Fiscal year change in co.code **** possible only after year-end closing 2006 "

Diagnosis:

The fiscal year change was not carried out for co.code**** , since there are more than 2 fiscal years open in Asset Accounting for the book Depreciation Area.

how to solve

thanks

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to ask the FI person to close the year end for 2006 than you close for 2007 and 2008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will see follosing message

Fiscal year change statistics                                                                     
NOTE:  The fiscal year change is only a technical step,                                           
needed in order to carry forward all assets into the new fis                                      
The fiscal year change has nothing to do with the YEAR-END C                                      
for bookkeeping.  In order to close the annual values in Ass                                      
for a given fiscal year, you are required to carry out the                                        
YEAR-END CLOSING in Asset Accounting BEFORE the year-end clo                                      
for the general ledger.                                                                                
Status CoCd Read Already Ch Changed Errors Fou Without Va Already De                                                                                
List contains no data                                                                                
Typ Message text                                                                          LTxt                                                                                
Fiscal year change in co.code XXXX possible only after year-end closing 2006

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply

yes my screen also same and can u tell me the T-code to close fisical year from 2006 and 2007 Period

thanks

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same tcode once you close the FI year end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry i didn't get your answer can explaing by steps

i used MMPV to close the period of month in the fisical year

but this answer makes me confuse

thanks and tell me the steps involving in closing the fiscal year period

thanks

ganesh

Edited by: ganesh ganesh on Sep 16, 2008 9:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

MMPV will used to close the MM period but there is FI period closing also required.

you need FI person helps to close the year end in the FI not in the MM

once you close the yearend for 2006 than you can use the AJRW for asset.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your log of back ground job and follow theinstruction if it is fail.