cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Assignment field in FI to COPA characteristic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you create the link from the Assignment field to a characteristic field in COPA?

I tried to create a characteristic field Assignment No. from the domain J_3RFZUONR in COPA.

Although I can post from CRM the contract number to the assignment field in FI posting, I can't get this contract number to post to a characteristic field in COPA.

Thanks,

Sony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sony,

First identify that character is available in your operating concern or not.If the characterstic is available make a derviation stratagy using KEDR and create a rule using KEDE. Then go to your transaction clik on your assignment.

Regards

Maruthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thank you for your input related to this issue, the problem is the characteristic does not exist in the operating concern.

That is why I had to create one but it does not have the link to the assignment field in FI.

How would I be able to do it? Once it can import the data from FI to COPA?

Thanks,

Sony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new charaterstic using tcode KEA5 AND activate this charaterstic in your operating concern.Becarefull while doing this activity generated throguh online.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create the new characteristic in the transaction KEA5, I cannot use the BSEG table to link the assignment field to this characteristic.

What other this which must be activated in order to enable to make BSEG appear?

Thanks,

Sony