cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSR 2.0 NWDS-eclipse project for SAP MI 7.0 updating issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using NWDS 7.0 SP09 (based on Eclipse version 2.1.2) in order to changing the standard mobile application MSR 20 SR1 for SAP Mobile Infrastructure 7.0.

I have the original MSR.war that works fine but a MSR_eclipse.war version does not exists, so I need to know how to import the MSR.war application adding also all sources files correctly.

In NWDS I rebuilt the following MSR structure:

-application folder (including its JSP)

-customer folder (including its JSP)

-META-INF folder

-WEB-INF folder(*)

-home.jsp

-meRepMeta.XML

In WEB-INF folder(*) there are:

-application folder (including its view)

-customer folder (including its view)

-classes folder (empty, containg only properties files)

-lib folder (including mbscore.jar, mbsmake.jar, query.jar)

-srclib folder (including MSR.src.zip that contains all java source + msr.properties, msr_en.properties..)

-core.configure

-dataformat.properties

-settings.xml

-ui.properties

-web.xml

I succeed to build in NWDS in this way but when I export the first time and run the deployments, all .class files disappear and the MSR application doesn't work giving a 404 error, on the MSR home page, when I invoke the following URL: http://localhost:4444/MSR/start .

Could someone suggest me a method in order to correctly import/build the right structure of MSR?

Also have you any suggestion about the MDK configuration on NWDS 7.0 in terms of JDK version, ANT version and settings?

Thanks in advance,

GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GB,

You should load the MSR_eclipse file in NWDS as that's the one which contains the source code.

If you don't have it, check the zip file which you downloaded from Marketplace, it should be there.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already search on the SAP Marketplace but the MSR_eclipse.zip file doesn't exists anymore.

If you have it could you provide me, please?

Thanks,

GB

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GB,

Apologies on my behalf. There is no MSR_eclipse. war file in case of MSR.

Please check step 5.5 of MSR Enhancement guide available on Marketplace on how to build MSR project.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solved by my self this issue. I built manually the right NWDS MI project structure and now the build and deploy on MI Client works fine.

Thanks however to all,

GB