Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ESS MSS customize

Hi All,

As per "JDI Cook book for ESS" suggestion I am able to configure my track and I have imported that track in my NWDS.

But I have one confusion here. After importing that track in NWDS I am able to see all those SCs and DCs for ESS, MSS and others in Active DCs and in Inactive DC I am getting only two SCs which I have created in SLD and those are blank.

To customize one DC what should I do? Can you please tell me steps details. I have tried to Sync Archives one SC from Active DCs and then it is coming in the track which is located in Local DCs but in Web Dynpro perspective I am getting nothing. I think I am not doing it in right way. Please tell me the way to customize.

One more suggestion from you. I have gone through the JDI Cookbook for ESS. At the end of the doc I got that at the time of SP up gradation I need to compare metadata to get the modification with the upgrade SP. But see suppose I have done some customization in one DC and SAP is also done some modification on same DC. The how I will put my modification in new SP. At that situation metadata comparison is a very complex job. Do you have any suggestion over it.

Thanks in advance

Chandan

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question