cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Transaction iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a SAP Transaction iView for transaction FV50. When I assign it to a workset directly, the table that is displayed in the iview on the bottom of the screen is critically small with only 2 rows displayed. If I open this iview in a new window, by clicking on the context menu in the top right corner of the iview window, the table is displayed in its correct size (10 rows).

Can anyone help me with what to configure to get the same size of the table that I get in when I open the iview in the new window.

Thanks

SB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey S.B

Set

Height type: Full_page

&

Window features: fullscreen=yes, toolbar=yes

It Specifies the appearance of the new window launched by an iView whose 'Launch in New Window' property is set to '1'. If empty, the new window opens according to the default JavaScript ..

Hope it helps..

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chetna,

Can you tell me what does these properties do?

Window features: fullscreen=yes, toolbar=yes

and how do I configure them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is another issue that I am facing now. With the same transaction (FV50) if I create a transaction iView with SAP GUI for Windows the table that appears at the bottom of the screen doesnt even show me one row in the portal iView.

Can someone suggest how that can be configured so that the table is shown in its full size, i.e multiple rows.

I have my iView inside a page and the page is assigned to a workset.

Thanks,,

SB

Edited by: S.B on Sep 19, 2008 11:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you enabled the Height type = fixed ...don't do that.

Also change the height properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Iview's height or when you add this Iview to a Page check the settings of the page's height and the type of the page layout (Narrow page/full width page) check this layout then you can view the table of it's originzal size.

Regards

Lekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I created a page and it solved my problem. Thanks. but would you know if I can achieve this without a page? I mean direct assignment of a iView to a workset?

Thanks

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

If you are talking about just 1 iview, then you can place your iview into a workset. Just make sure that you have that iview properities set to the correct height (example full page).

The reason for the page is that a page provide you with the layout you want (2 columns, T-Layout etc..). However, a page is useful only when there are more than 1 iviews such that you want to place multiple iviews with a page and in a certain layout.

So, if you are just gonna use an iview, then I would suggest do a Full Page setup in the iview properity and then delta link it to the workset you want.

Hope that helps.

Ray