cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components Monitoring disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI 3.0 (CCMS status shows disabled in component monitoring in RWB)

I thing thats why, did't shows data in End-to-end monitoring...

Is anyone send me configuration guide or URL to configuration components monitoring and end-to-end monitoring please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25222280@N03/2862279309/sizes/o/

Thanks a lot in advanced

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

I have referenced the Troubleshooting guide. It will be worthwhile to read the SAP Notes below and confirm that all checks have been performed.

Refer to the SAP Service Marketplace - Troubleshooting Guide - SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1 via url click here

An excerpt.

=========================================

12 Runtime Workbench & Monitoring

12.1 Runtime Workbench Overview

PI offers a central entry point for monitoring purposes: the Runtime Workbench

(RWB).

Problem

You would like to know about the features of the Runtime Workbench (RWB). In

addition, you want to know how to troubleshoot problems that occur while working in

the RWB.

Solution

For a general overview and further description of the available features, refer to the

SAP Help chapter Monitoring.

Monitoring PI is described in detail in the guide How To Monitor Exchange

Infrastructure 3.0 (not available yet for 7.10, but the XI 3.0/7.0 one can still be used).

For information about troubleshooting the Runtime Workbench, refer to SAP Note

768456 - Troubleshooting Runtime Workbench XI 3.0.

For troubleshooting information about end-to-end monitoring, refer to SAP Note

885405 - Troubleshooting End-to-End Monitoring in XI 3.0.

=========================================

check this one

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1c/2c9f3f12e1eb0ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/9e8dfe9eadbd4b9194c433e646b84e/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/88/21bc3ff6beeb0ce10000000a114084/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

I would like to know what is the link GRMG with End-to-end monitoring, and PMI, i still not understand the structure, how end-to-end monitoring works....

where pmi get data and where it store, and how to check thease table...? or log

is there any step by step procedure ? or guide will help

I really appriciated your time...

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wowowo, thats grate information, sorry for borther you again!,

I read that information, still some confousing in my mind, about flow to end-to-end monitoring data, as i know that sxmb_moni shows all xml messages including errors messages, but when I goto end-to-end monitoring does't show any data...

Notes: 768456 Troubleshooting runtime workbench, and 885405 Troubleshooting end-to-end monitoring XI 3.0 as well as 1138909 PMI performance data in RWB checks all thing step by step everying is seen to be ok... but still data does't show there...

In QA system CCMS does works fine, and we didn't setup for Centrialze monitoring yet, just configuration for CCMS on_Alert_email setup like auto-recation... anyway!!!

Back to my question again! how many step will i follow to configuation end-to-end monitoring...

I done upto: the following steps:

1. Run Report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES to activated icf services.

2. Runtime workbench -> configuration -> monitoring switched is on

3. SM37, background job SPI_TRANSPORT, SPI_REORG_CS, SPI_REORG_PS are running

4. SPIP logs shows one error under Transport of local PMI data to PMI system

Determining destinations and instances

RFC error: Destination PMIPRD800 not accessible ( <------- ERROR)

Note: It not should be in here, becuase it does show PMIPRD system, but i am working in QA system

how to delete that entry and where is that located ???

5. SXMB_ADM integration engine configuration category monitor parameter PMI_Monitoring valeu is 1

6. in RWB configuration monitoring level to "Medium"

7. XIRWBUSER is define in system and not locked

In Note: 1138909 displaying PMI performance data in RWB

shows 2 jobs SAP_XMB_EXTRACT_PMI_DATA AND SXMS_PMI_EXTRACT_PMI_DATA but thease job is not exist in system... do I have to create thease job to display data in end-to-end monitoring...

please explain how to flow data in RWB and what data we are talking about is that same like sxmb_moni XML messages ???

Thanks again