cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Data not being Ciffed to APO - Blocked Queue MCEX11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

I had created a Sales Order in ECC and expected this to be ciffed to APO. However this did not happen and while monitoring the queue through SMQ1, I observed that there is a blocked Q and destination is being shown as NONE & status as NOSEND in this queue. I had mades sure that I had defined a RFC destination using SM59 and succesfully tested the RFC connection too. Not sure why the defined RFC destination is NOT being picked up by CIF and what exactly is causing the issue.Any ideas onhow to resolve this issue ?

Cl. Queue name               Destination          Entries    Status   Date 1     Time 1   NxtDate    NxtTim   Wait for queue           
101 MCEX11                   NONE                          1 NOSEND   09/16/2008 15:31:26 09/16/2008 15:31:26

Cl. User         Function Module                Queue Name               Destination          Date       Time     Status                                             TID                      Host     Tran Program                                  Rpts 
101 test         MCEX_UPDATE_11_QRFC            MCEX11                   NONE                 09/16/2008 15:31:26 Transaction recorded                               2F0A0C694B7C48CFD14E0002 mpb78654 VA02 RSM13000                                 0000

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please select that failed queue..go to 'edit' and click on 'Reset Status' option..and see if the queue goes through. If not please check application log using CFG1 transaction in R/3 for more detailed error. Also please check if the material and the location is in APO

You can also run /SAPAPO/CCR report for that Sales Order and take necessary action suggested by the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I selected the Q and clicked on Reset Staus and the Q status had been changed to READY. However Destination is being shown as NONE. I am not sure why the APO destination is not being picked up by the ECC system. Am I missing some config ?

CFG1 says, no log found in database when searched by CIF related objects. So i am thinking system is not able to identify the APO destination.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Please check SLG1 or /SAPAPO/CQ or /SAPAPO/C3 log on APO side and CFG1 log on R/3 side.

Please make sure you did below setting on APO and R/3 side :

Initial CIF settings

CIF Settings in R/3

Check ALE settings or activate ALE settings

Define the logical system BD54

Assign logical system to a client SCC4

Set the RFC destination SM59

Assign target system and queue type CFC1

Maintain the SAP APO release NDV2

Activate BTEs for SAP APO integration BF11

User parameters for CIF CFC2

CIF Settings in APO

Check ALE settings or activate ALE settings

Define the logical system BD54

Assign logical system to a client SCC4

Set the RFC destination SM59

Set up business system group

Create BSG /SAPAPO/C1

Assign logical systems to BSG /SAPAPO/C2

Maintain distribution definitions /SAPAPO/CP1

User parameters for CIF /SAPAPO/C4

Also :

Important CIF-related transactions

R/3:

CFM1 Create integration model

CFM2 Activate/deactivate integration models

CFG1 View CIF application log

CFC2 User parameters for CIF

CFC3 Block sizes for initial transfer

CFM5 Filter object search in integration models

CFC1 Define logical systems as APO systems

NDV2 Setting of release level of APO systems

SMQ1 qRFC monitor incl. functions start, stop, execute

SM59 Definition of RFC destinations

SALE Definition of logical systems

APO:

/SAPAPO/C3 View CIF application log

/SAPAPO/C4 Setting of user parameters CIF

/SAPAPO/C5 Send planning results to R/3

/SAPAPO/C1 Create business system group

/SAPAPO/C2 Assign logical systems to a business system group

/SAPAPO/CQ SCM Queue Manager

/SAPAPO/CCR Comparison/reconciliation tool

SMQ1 qRFC monitor incl. functions start, stop, execute

SM59 Definition of RFC destinations

SALE Definition of logical systems

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this useful info.

When I activate the IM, in SMQ1 i observed that required destination is being picked up.

However when I change the SO data and view the SMQ1, the destination "NONE" is being picked up instaed of the required APO destination.

Is there a setting/config which defines that specific user chnages( such as SO chnages in this case) should be directed to a particular APO destination or by default all the user chnages are propagated to APO destination ?

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

We define user specific setting in CFC2 in R/3 and /SAPAPO/C4 in APO.

Please check your setting .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish, Thanks for the input.

However CFC2 and /SAPAPO/C4 are relevant to debugging and logging modes.

What I am not able to understand is, if a system user makes changes to transaction data, say a SO, would the ECC system automatically send this changed data to the destination APO system ?

What I am observing is Activation of IM is pikcing up the right destination in SMQ1 . where as when I change a SO data and look at SMQ1, the blocked Q has a destination of NONE. I am not sure why the system is picking NONE as destination in this case and am wondering if any specific user settings needs to be done to pick up the right APO destination

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat ,

This happen when debugging is ON ,

Make sure your Debuging is off in both the tcode :CFC2 and /SAPAPO/C4 .

Also check CFG1 log on R/3 side and SLG1 log on APO side for that time .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CFC2 - There are two users who has debugging set to R -Debuggin on and only T/QRFC's are recorded.

However My user ID is not listed in here. Would having others users with debug mode affect the status of my transaction ?

In /SAPAPO/C4 - There are other users who has debugging ON. However Debugging is set to OFF for my user ID. Would having others users with debug mode affect the status of my transaction ?

Other thing I noticed whn I am trying to activate IM is, system displays the status as "Processing LOAD Channel" and is never activating the model and is running infinitely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Please read the following thread

Similar issue has been resolved.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Please debug off for all the user in R/3 and APO and than try it .

Manish