cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset the copied through CJ9BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to process a supplementary approval for the capital project . This has been copied through CJ9BS instead of doing it in IM52. Could you please provide me Transaction code how to reset the process done through CJ9BS or could you please advise how to get the value in IM 52.

With regards,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are mixing of couple of things here:

1) CJ9BS is for copy planning data, if you want to reload the original values you can do it as Plan does not carry any record and it overwrites the previous values in the same version.

2) IM52 is for IM Budgeting. You can get these values either through IM30 or IM32.

Hope it helps.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for you reply. Planning data copied through CJ9BS is updated in TC ZRRSPO4( this is nothing but overview of Plan1/ Plan2, Commitment and Actual) but not the same updated in IM 52. When user try to update in im52 he gets the error as :OVERALL BUDGET LESS THANT DISTRIBUTED BUDGET.

The user wants to reverse budget the updated through CJ9BS which is reflected in TC: ZRRSPO4 or to update the supplement budget through IM52

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I mentioned perviously you won't be getting CJ9BS plan values in IM52. To update IM52 you have to use Tcode IM30 and IM32. Once you will update the budget through these, try redistributing the budget data again in IM52.

You should not get an error message by doing this for IM52.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you valuable point. Could you clarify what is function of CJ9BS. When copying data through cj9bs, where data will update.

With regards,

V.K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

In CJ9BS we are going to copy the budget between the versions. that is to version 1 & Version 2.

while doing planning we are going do planning in version-0.

sorry i donot have any idea about IM52. if anybody knows please tell me.

Thanks & Regards

Raman T S