cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send an email when the message processor is change in a support message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configure solution manager (7.0) to send an email to the " Message Processor" when a new support message is created. My problem is that i also want to send an email when the " message processor" is changed.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Benoit

Have you managed to find a solution to the above question. I also have that requirement. So far in Transaction smartforms I copied the smartform to send mail to the messaage creator and edited it. Next in trns sppfcadm you choose crm_order and then choose Define action profiles and actions. Then choose SLFN0001_ADVANCED for service desk actions profile and double click Action Definition. In there you create a new action definition i called mine z_inform_processor. In there I choose Schedule Automatically and for the action merging I selected Max. 1 Action for Each Action Definition. Then you specify a discription for the action and you save and go back. There you choose your action profile you created and double click on Processing types. You create a new processing type and choose Smart Forms Mail. At The bottom for form name choose the from you created earlier in trns smartforms. Your Processing class is CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER and Processing method is CRM_ORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM. Save that and go back to trns sppfcadm. Make sure you have crm_order selected then click on Condition Configuration. Switch on tech names and search for SLFN0001_ADVANCED.Double click that then choose change. Then on the right click on the new Icon you should see the new Action profile you created choose that.Then at the bottom choose Start Conditions. Now this is where i am stuck. But as soon as i figure it out I will update you. This is the final step.

Santosh