Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in enhancing report SDBILLDL

aditya_niyogi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to add a error message to make the selection criteria for Sales Organization a mandatory field in the report - SDBILLDL.

The problem arising is that - even though there is an enhancement point in the AT-SELECTION-SCREEN event, whenever I am trying to implement my own enhancement a message is being displayed: - 'Object must not be edited.'

Help required as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would assume the software component is not set to enhancable.

Regards

Michael

7 REPLIES 7

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would assume the software component is not set to enhancable.

Regards

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Micheal ,

So is there any way to turn this on ???

Thanks,

Aditya.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better simplest forever solution is say that just copy the SDBILLDL into some ZSDBILLDL and make obligatory p_vkorg

and assign transaction to ZSDBILLDL

0 Kudos

I can do that - but then again this has standard transactions related to it. Hence I want to make sure that I leave no stone unturned to make this enhancement.

Thanks ,

Aditya

0 Kudos

>

> I can do that - but then again this has standard transactions related to it.

you may need to assign one seprate Z tcode to it.

than run this for specific purpose.

0 Kudos

Hello,

system change options can be reached over se06 and se03 while logged on in client 000.

I suggest not copy SAP programs when you have not to change so much. There is not tool that brings any SAP changes to your copy!.

Regards

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue has been resolved with the implementation of the new SAP enhancement pack. It seems that this was a system error and the fix was implemented in the latest service pack.