Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:View Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

One new field is being added to a joining table and view during upgrade activity.. I have accepted these changes to both joining table and view.. generated table maintenance successfully.. When i'm trying to delete the existing maintenance for view to re-generate again, i'm getting below error: J_1GSL_CTRL_V maintenance interface cannot

deleted because of IMG link

Can someone please help me as how to regenerate this view maintenance...

Thanks & Regards,

Padmasri.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to delete your maintenance - just go into change mode and select 'Create Modules' 'Create maintenance screen' and 'New field/sec.table in structure'.

On the next popup select the screens you would like to have regenerated and select if you added key fields or secondary fields.

That should do it.

The other option would be to remove the link from IMG - delete and regenerate the view maintenance - and put the link back into IMG.

Hope that helps,

Michael

1 REPLY 1

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to delete your maintenance - just go into change mode and select 'Create Modules' 'Create maintenance screen' and 'New field/sec.table in structure'.

On the next popup select the screens you would like to have regenerated and select if you added key fields or secondary fields.

That should do it.

The other option would be to remove the link from IMG - delete and regenerate the view maintenance - and put the link back into IMG.

Hope that helps,

Michael