Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEARCH HELP IN ME21N

michael_teran
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

My problem is i have to assing in the FIELD MEPO1211-AFNAN a SEARCH HELP (H_T023_MEPO)

I tried to make a ENHANCEMENT-POINT but my problem is when I try to change DYMPRO 1211 for calling the matchcode for the search help i couldn't

somebody has made something like that ?

Thanks for all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That dynpro is standard dynpro. If you want add search help to Requisitioner, you must ask to your basis team the access key for R3TR FUGR MEGUI object, then in attribute elements for MEPO1211-AFNAM, you can insert the search-help object.

Suggestion: Changing standard dynpros & programs is not a good practice. However, there are extreme situations that deserve this kind of changes. After changes, an MM consultant must help you to check out all about purchase order creation & modification to verify everthing is ok. If you get a dump, reverse the change. If you're unsure for making this changes, don't do it.

Regards

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That dynpro is standard dynpro. If you want add search help to Requisitioner, you must ask to your basis team the access key for R3TR FUGR MEGUI object, then in attribute elements for MEPO1211-AFNAM, you can insert the search-help object.

Suggestion: Changing standard dynpros & programs is not a good practice. However, there are extreme situations that deserve this kind of changes. After changes, an MM consultant must help you to check out all about purchase order creation & modification to verify everthing is ok. If you get a dump, reverse the change. If you're unsure for making this changes, don't do it.

Regards