cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a report requirement to show some annual financial data in columns (a seperate column for each year). I have about 12 fields that are populated with data for each year. Instead of showing data in rows I'd like to show each year as a column with the headings essentially in column 1. I have read up on crosstab reports, but dont think they are suited to this situation. I have also experimented with multi columns configured in section expert, however I can't see any way of showing column headings in the first column when using this configuration.

I am using Crystal Reports 2008 that comes bundled with Visual Studio 2008, although am considering upgrading to the full version - just in case that makes a difference at all in terms of feature set that may effect the answer to the above question.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you can use a cross-tab for this, but you may need to manually create your "column 1 headings" to the left of the cross-tab as text objects. Can you give an example of what a couple of records from your tables/data looks like? It would help me figure out how to answer this. Thanks.

Answers (0)