cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item Delivery block is greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to restrict the transfer of Requirements for those Sales orders line items which needs Sales Order BOM for Make to Order scenario. So that Requirement does not get transferred with Standard Production BOM until the Sales Order BOM is created. For that I want to put a delivery block at line item which will restrict transfer of Requirement. However Delivery block field is grey in Main Screen of Sales order in shipping tab.

Can the delivery block be always put in Header or at Schedule line level and Not at line item level.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Putting a delivery block will not stop the transfer of requirements. You have to give a reason for rejection to stop the transfer of requirements. Once you want the requirements to be passed the reason for rejection may be removed.

Delivery block can be given at header level and schedule line level. If the delivery block field is greyed then you need to check whether the used ID has got necessary authorization to release the block. Only if authorization is available the delivery block field will be in change mode.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thank you very much for the inputs.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery block is greyed out because you are opening standard order by using VA03.

Use T-Code Va02 and go to shipping tab to change the Delivery block as per your requirement.

may be i didn't understand your question otherwise it seems simple to me...