cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Screen Lay-out

Former Member
0 Kudos

MM Experts,

I was able to create a new lay-out for MIRO thru OLMRLIST, however I still need to move the fields around. Is there a way that I can move teh fields around in my variant, as I can do it with FB60?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> MM Experts,

>

> I was able to create a new lay-out for MIRO thru OLMRLIST, however I still need to move the fields around. Is there a way that I can move teh fields around in my variant, as I can do it with FB60?

My guess we cannot create any new fields from OLMRLIST ,it gives us only possibilities for making any field hiding and mandatory(required) .

But you can try to add new field from enhancement LMR1M001 it consist lots of exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I amnot looking to add any fields all I want is to move fields around and save the format.

any suggestions?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I amnot looking to add any fields all I want is to move fields around and save the format.

>

> any suggestions?

Ask your ABAPer than may be they can be handle this by screen enhancement by just reshuffling the fields around screen layout.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK.

Tha goto>se51>give program name as SAPLMR1M>screen number as 6310>display mode>click on layout you can change your screen here.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

In addition to Amits reply, Note that, This shall however change the layout of every other variant as well

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nEW LAYOUT WAS CREATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Frank,

You again ), Functionally, I don't think it is feasible.. The layouts for FB60 and MIRO are handled differently.. In order to change the field layout.. You need to change the screen layout for the Z- Variant you created.. this is possible only technically and You'd have to talk to your ABAP'er to explore the possibilities of changing the screen layout for the Z- variant as you cannot do it wit hteh standard ones and not recommended as well.. So my question to you is if you had a chnace to talk to your technical team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tech team did not know either tried but could not come up, I am the functional guy but never worked with MM before, I was able to hide fields, thru the Zvariant in OLMRLIST so that part is O.K. But I need to move fields around to make the screen more convenient fo rthe user I am just amazed as to how you can move the fields around when you are in MIRO but can't save the format. So I was hoping to find a way to do it in OLMRLIST.