cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report in SAP materials ordered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Can any one help me for getting a standard report in SAP where one can track the materials ordered. That is when the materials have to be delivered, the date when the vendor despatched the goods, when we received it i.e actual GR date etc.

Thus it gives all the dates, the quanties etc... so that we can find exactly where the delay is happening and remind the vendor for this particular order.

Best Regards

Mouli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mouli,

If you want send reminders for deliveries, then you can do that in advance or after the desired delivery date with ME91F

If you only want monitor open POs that are late, then you can do that in ME2M or ME2L by using selection parameter WE101 and setting the delivery date to today and add with F2 the smaller sign.

Do you record the date when the vendor dispatched the goods in your PO's ? it is possible with shipping notification.

A report showing all this info must probably be developed by yourself, if you are not satisfied with the options in ME2M ME2L.

It may very usefull to you

Regards

Madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Guru's

>

> Can any one help me for getting a standard report in SAP

Run the transaction SAP1 you will be able to see all standard reports of all modules.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer ME2N, ME2M, ME2L