cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Doc should NOT generate until you do PGI.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me for the below Scenario:

I have an Issue which is, Billing document should not generate until and unless you do PGI in Delivery.

Can anyone tell me CONTROL PARAMETERS for this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The std SAP system behaviour is the same what you require

You can do billing only when you do pgi

To overrule this behaviour only a routine is available in copy controls in vtfl copying requirements11

Std SAP will behave in the that you want

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj

As per std SAP billing can be done after PGI only.

If u have a already a customized billing type which allows billing without PGI, change customization as given in above posts.

Rejit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Standard SAP willnot allow invoice unless delivery is PGI'ed.

Check the copy control routines in VTFL at header level. Check if the requirement assigned in copy control from LF to F2 is 011 Head.dlv-rel.w/o GI. If yes, change it. 011 will allow F2 to be created without PGI. Change it to 3 which is Header/dlv.-related & try it.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If you have standard copy controls in VTFL for LF to F2 without changing the routines, then system will not allow to generate commercial invoice without doing PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the copying control between Delivery document type and Billing type in VTFL. If the copying requirement is 003, system will not allow you to create billing document unless goods issue is completed.

If you want to do the billing without PGI, then use the requirement 011.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the box Posting Block in VOFA for your billing type, Accounting Document will not be generated automatically.

thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja Singh Chhbeda,

Your ans is incorrect

Mr Raj is not asking about accounting document generaton. He is asking about the billing .

2 entirely diferent documents.

Rejit