cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget control in PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We are using PS and all our procurement for Material is against the WBS Element only . In the Purchase Order , we use Account Assignment Category as "Q" and Account Assignment is the WBS Element .

We have also allocated the Budget using CJ30 and Released the Budget using CJ32 .

However during the PO creation , System is not checking the Budget Availability at all and PO is getting saved irespective of the fact whether Budget is there or not .

We want to have the Budget Control in the PO creation .

Kindly guide us about the steps to be followed for the same .

Pl help us .

Rgds

Sonia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the similar issue in my project also.

The cost elements for Project Stock are balance sheet items so Make sure @ the following settings

T code OBYC, click on Transaction BSX to get the list for all the cost elements for the valaution class used for material in master.

All the cost elements in BSX shuld hv category 90. if not then

T code KA01, create these cost elements with cost element category 90, i.e balance sheet account.

Regards

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Sep 17, 2008 6:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your budget profile (Tcode OPS9), the activation type of Availability Control is set 1 (Automatic activation during budget allocation).

Secondly, check tolerance limit (through menu path IMG - Project system - Costs - Budget - Define Tolerance limit) is set as per your requirement.

If all of the above is there and correct then run Reconstruct availability Control (Tcode CJBN) and try creating a PO again.

Hope it helps.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Define the tolerance limit w.r.t. budget profile you are using.

Project system-- cost-budget-Define tolernace limits

In the tolerance limits define the target group

2. Define the availability control activation in budget profile (OPS9)

Regards