cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returnable transport packaging concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me to understand Returnable transport packaging concept. what are the pre requisites involved like material master data. & regarding traceability of the material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

maheshraja1001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

how to mandatory tranport equipment in sap mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please let me know about the concept of Customer RTP & the way of doing it.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Important Points to be remembered.

1.We can use any material for RTP or we can use LEIH material type for a material of RTP type.

2.During GR we do it with respect to PO so the material ordered within the PO displays as default. In order to get the RTP material we add a separate material with 501 M mvt type. The order material will have 101 mvt type.

3.Initial Entry for RTP is also possible with MB1C 561 M.

4.Transfer posting of RTP material from one storage location to another can also me done with the mvt type 311 M.

5.You post a return with reversal movement types 502 M and 562 M.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create a material for RTP with material type: LEIH in MM01.

-For eg. Cylinder for Oxygen

--Now create PO for Oxygen gas thru ME21N

--In MIGO, while receiving Oxygen gas, select the 'Transport equipment' in the tool bar (find it between Item overview and Item detail area). In the second line item receive this with the movement type 501M

Please note you receive oxygen gas with mvt ty 101.

--In OMS2 ensure the LEIH is checked for qty basis.

Post MIGO

--check this stock in MB53 (returnable)

--send back this mtl to vendor thru mvt ty 502M

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP GURUS,

we have 1 special requirement involving of Capital Tools/Equipments( Capital Asset ), which we need to send to different sites thru ordinary truck wherever it requires and once the work is complete at site then 2 possibilities

1) If there is no further demand on tools then again we will take back of tools from site to our plant

or

2) If any demand further for tools then we need to send these tools from that site itself to another site where it requires.(i.e means not taking back the tools from the site to our plant.)

Note : In some cases some of tools not further required then some we will take back to our plant and some are again sent to another site where ever it trequires

Requirements to be fulfilled are:

Till we didnt created any Material masters for this so suggest the best possible method to follow in order to suit the above requirement considering the below constraints.

1) Tracking of Capital Tools at every point of time

2) Considering the Excise and Taxes involved in the above process at different poins of time

3) Documents which are required to prepare as per all Laws.