cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Business System Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to generate a simple map. Use an input flat file, and create an output flat file. The steps I followed are as follows....

1-I tried to define a BS in ID

2- Logged in as XISUPER in ID

3- I tried to create a BS under Service without party, but when I get to step #2 ( Assign Party) in assigning Business Systems I am getting the following error.

Access to Object list of type " Business System" using the InternalIEOService Business system Accessor failed.

User "XIDIRUSER" has only SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER role assigned. Is this right?

Can somebody help?

Thanks

Shaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaji,

What ever authorixation XIDIRUSER need to be required in XISUPER i hope all authorization is availble XISUPER just compare with XIDIRUSER & XISUPER and one more thing If your scenario using Party..then u create the party and select the Business System you can assign your Business system...

Note : just check if allready assigned your Business system or not using Obejcts tab.

regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roles are correct based on the configuration doc. I checked in SU01. I am looking for some feedback on step by step approach to map a simple text file, and create a text file output. Hope this simple task should prove that all confguration is right.

Thanks

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Roles are correct as per the docs. What could be the reason?