Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicitly attaching the CMOD project to a my TRansport??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a CMOD project.

bcoz of some reason, its NOT attached to any transport........so, I need to attach EXPLICITLY this Project to a existing transport.

Actually, I tried, by going to CMOD to this project.......went to CHNAGE mode.......chnaged the simply description of the project...........by expecting that, system will ask me a transport, so that, that point I can assign a trabnsport..........but, system said that, its ALREADY ACTIVATED and did NOT asked me any transport!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, let me know that, How to attach it EXPLICITLY?

replies appreciated.

thanq

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You might try deactivating the project before making any changes. I tried this in our system and was prompted for a change request right away. Then make your changes and reactivate. Everything should then be recorded on a request.

If you are not prompted for a request when you deactivate the project it may be possible that the project is already attached to an existing request.

Regards

Greg Kern

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You might try deactivating the project before making any changes. I tried this in our system and was prompted for a change request right away. Then make your changes and reactivate. Everything should then be recorded on a request.

If you are not prompted for a request when you deactivate the project it may be possible that the project is already attached to an existing request.

Regards

Greg Kern