cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to update the delivery time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the tasks I have in my job is to updste purchase orders with information found in the orderconfirmation we receive. In the order screen, ME22N, you can change the date in the item, where you have all positions listed. But you can also change it in the tab classifications.

What is the best way to update the delivery time?

Best Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes exactly, what Madhu said is right.In the item overview the delivery date you give is the date you ask the vendor.In tab you mentioned , the date you enter is the date confirmed by the vendor.it will not get chnaged by changing the item date.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It may userfull to you

If you change the delivery date after you have send the PO, then the statistical delivery date is still containing the old delivery date., as long the order is not send this date is changed together with the delivery date.

Vendor evaluation is performed based on statistical delivery date.

So if you are responsible for a date change, then you change both dates, that the vendor does not get bad points. but if the vendor cannot deliver at the wished dates, then you change the delivery date only, that all people in your company and MRP run can rely on the new delivery date, but your vendor is evaluated against the old date, because of his fault.

regards

Madhu