cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROXY - message monitaring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts..

i know we can monitar the message using SXMB_MONI incase we are working with adapterrs.

how do we i monitar the messages in case of using the PROXIES ?

Please explain

regards

vasavir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your replies

Edited by: vasavir on Sep 16, 2008 6:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasavir,

If your R3 backend is well configured, you can see your proxy in Runtime Workbench --> Component monitoring --> Integration Engines.

To see the proxy messages in Message Monitoring --> Message from Component -->Select Proxy Runtime XXX.

Anyway, you can monitor your proxy in SXMB_MONI too in both sides, in XI and your R3

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carlos

thanks for your reply..

i understand about monitar the proxy in Runtime workbench.

Anyway, you can monitor your proxy in SXMB_MONI too in both sides, in XI and your R3

is it mean incase of PROXY also we can use SXMB_MONI as same like adapters ?

regards

vasavir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are Using Proxies at R/3 side means, Once You run the Report program to initiate the Proxy and to send the data to XI means.

You can also check in SXMB_MONI at R/3 side also. we can see the Success messages as we can see in XI side

then afterwards this will reach to XI .

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasavir,

In SXMB_MONI you don`t monitor your adapters, ONLY Integration Engine.

If you want to know how a message is processed in Adapter Engine (Adapters, Comunication Channels) you have to monitor from Runtime Workbench.

In case of proxys you use a XI adapter if you want to send a message from XI to R3 via proxy. To see if the call was right you have to monitor Comunication Channel monitoring (Runtime Workbench --> Adapter Engine). To see how the message is processed in Integration Engine you use SXMB_MONI in both sides. Its posible the proxy is prcessed properly in XI but not in R3.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carols

now i undestand how to monitar messages incase of working with proxies.

In case of proxys you use a XI adapter if you want to send a message from XI to R3 via proxy

i know proxy is adapterless communication, so can i work with proxy without adapter or is it mondataory?

thanks

vasavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasavir,

If you send a message from R3 to XI via proxy you don`t need to configure a sender Communication Channel type XI.

However, if you want to send a message from Xi to R3 via proxy, you need to configure a Receiver Communication Channel type XI.

Regards,

Carlos