cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Type 'H'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

WE have reverse pricing scenario of MRP. We have maintain set off Condition Type as below :

Condition Class - A

Calculation Type - H

Condt. Cat - D

Plus/Minus - X

i.e The Value Calculation should be (MRP 1012.50/1.125) = 900 But System is Calculating (MRP 1012.50 * 12.5 / 100)

During sales order creation the set off condition value is not getting calculated in reverse. It is calculating on the base price.

Please guide.

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I see something wrong in your condition type configuration

Condition class A means discount or surcharge

Condition category D means Tax

As per my knowledge i think the same combination is wrong

Calculation type H means % included which means that if a product is Rs 100 and the tax is 4% instead of Rs 104 the system will keep as 100 only but in that the tax component will be Rs 3.85 that is 100/1.04 =96.15

This you must get with Calculation type H

Pls let me know what type of calculation you are looking for with an example so that i also learn from your query

Regards

Raja

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure of your scenario, but please check the pricing config.

IF you are creating some kind of credit/debit then in copy control you determine whether the system should re-price or just reverse.

This could be for a number of reasons. Check your pricing procedure in config.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing the calculation type to H you have maintain new condition records in VK11 to see the reverse calculation effect

Whenever you change the calculation type you have to create new condition record then only that calculation type will be effeted

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Sep 16, 2008 6:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

Thanks for your reply. Even after creation of new condition record system is mot calculating the values.

Please guide.

Regards,

Mahendra