cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP- Third pary costing in process order operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i have an issue related to costing of third paty in the process order operation.

in my process order i have two steps first is related to real production of material having internal activies where as second is packing operation & this is handle by third party so tonnage wise charges are claimed by the party. i want to capture those tonnage cost in the process order how can u do this any sugession?

with regards,

kareena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the operation of thirty part job,

Maintain a activity type and maintain the acivity type cost per ton.

When you confirm the operation confirm the tonnage of third party what you got from third party. This will get the cost as,

qty of tonnage confirmed*activty cost/ton = total cost of third party activity.

This cost will be booked to the order.

Aonther way is by using std external operation process in production order...

come back if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesha,

This external operation does not related to any purchase record but when i mark control key with external operation the operation needs purchase related information which is not the scenarion. here operation is in the factoty but handle by third party hence the cost for that operation will need to be levied on process order material.

With Regards,

Kareena

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is the case, then go for 1st option i gave..i.e. just confirm the tonnage of qty from 3rd party and confirm that operation with a activity price. Hence you can get the report of how much you have confirmed for that operation or simular operation in other orders.

Purchasing data is not required here and define this operation as normal operation w/o external operation tick. Idetify this operation in the order and get the cost details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Sharad