cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive time Management & Payroll integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Right now my client has a negative time management configuration in SAP System & payroll too. Now they want to configure positive time management & want to run the payroll as per actual attandance of employee.

So how can we configure Positive time management & in which Payroll & time schema we have to make changes?

Kindly specify the rule & schema where we have to need to make changes & also suggest me how to write the rule & schema for the same.

If you have any related documents of positive time management, how can we integrate positive time management & payroll then send me.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest that you use new time evaluation schema. After implementing positive time management and sure that it calculates time types correctly you will need to do some changes in the existing payroll schema.

IF PDC

IMPRT B2

PRINT NP ZL

Above statement will take time evaluations results to payroll schema.

With function ZLIT you will transfer ZL cluster to IT of the payroll schema and then you may use these time types in payroll to calculate the wage types.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes okan is rite , you may use this procedure to achive the desired results on payroll side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you may have to first decided how you will cature the time events , what all events will be used . for example  in time , out time (p10,p20) , lunch break etc.

then how you will evaluated the off timings , the over time etc , how you will plan the shifts .

How will  plan the deduction of salary if employee does not punch or punches in late , here i mean to say what all time types you will create.

All this will be passed on to your B2 cluster , which can be read in your payroll schema and then pcrs can be written for processing.

TM00 would be the time schema that you will check for time side.

Regards

sameer    

Former Member
0 Kudos