cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of User Status with respect to Business Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any Process, which can change the user Status from n+1th user status to nth user status. This should happen with respect to the reverse business transaction.

for ex: (In Project System for WBS object type)

10 CRTD Created 10 20 1 1

20 BUDG Budgeted 20 30 1 1

25 DELF Set deletion Flag 20 35 1 1

30 UDEL Unlock del flag 20 30 1 1

1. We have current status as Created (CRTD).

2. We set the status (BUDG) by doing the transaction CJ30 i.e budgeting.

3. After that we set the status as deletion flag (DELF) by going to edit.

4. But when we remove the deletion flag. The system status get changed to the earlier status of (BUDG) but user status remains same as DELF.

Can you guide me how I can set the status in reverse direction ie. from DELF to BUDG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really interesting requirement!

In the status profile, double click on desired user status, here have a look at last column 'Delete'. You can mark radio button here for the transaction after which you want to delete that particular user status.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need further clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since the status has no number it will appear under statuses W/O number bottom right in status overview window.

These status will appear as additional text beside current user status. For example if user staus is BUG and status without number is DFL and sets when deletion flag is set and gets deleted when it is revoked than user status will appear as

BUG DFL -

Deletion flag set.

BUG -

When deletion flag revoked.

You have to live with it. I don't think there is a way out for that.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestion helps me in some extent to delete the earlier status but after setting the status as delete it is not disappearing in user status, but showing the same status after doing the reverse transaction.

Can you guide me what should I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response but I am unable to see the rasio button on last column i.e. delete. I know that this would be the procedure, which will solve my problem. Is there any setting to show those radio buttons on delete column. Like as we have in basic field settings.

Thanks and Regards,

Shirish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont specify 'Status number' (first column) for your status then delete radio button will appear. Also dont put lowets and highest status, otherwise system will ask for status number. Make use of columns position and priority to arrange the status.

Hope this sails you thru.

Regards